Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Captive in the Dark


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

The rules of the meme:
1.  Grab your current read and open to a random page.
2.  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. NO SPOILERS!


--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Read:
Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts 


"'Act like a whore and you'll get treated like one Livvie.' That's all she had to say to me." I cried for a while after I repeated my mother's words.      

Pg 220 of 253
-Rita
_______________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I loved Captive In The Dark! I can't wait for it's sequel. Hope you're loving it as much as I did :)

    Here is my: Teaser Tuesday

    Anne @ Everything A-TO-C

    ReplyDelete