Monday, July 23, 2012

Gone Social!

I never went the Social Media route for my reviews and blogging, as I barely have time to write reviews, much less complete status updates and bounce around 4 different sites catching up. However, I came to realize the power of these sites and the necessity of putting myself out there.

I now have Twitter, Goodreads and Facebook!  And the past few days have been fun. I have no friends... but I still enjoy talking to myself. ;)

Take pity on me!  I know this is shameless, but what the hey. If you have the desire check me out on FB and Twitter - follow, me friend me, like me - whatever! I will do my best to provide updates and info frequently.

And if you are feeling really nice... click the stumble link below to help others happen across my blog.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you!!
-Rita
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment